Skip to main content

Bon Voyage

     Say "Bon Voyage" dear mankind, for here and now, I set off on my dream sail in search of my destiny. I know where I want my destination to be and though I sail towards it, fate untold could have something of its own design for me, which I am yet to discover.
     A voyage in the mighty ship across the vast seas is always a great adventure. So is life. We can have love, joy, glee, danger, fear, curiosity, sorrow, agony, desperation and what not? But we still keep sailing. My sails might be thin and my ship must be slow. But there is no stopping anymore. Weary of the desperation upon my own conflictions of dreams, I finally set off with determination, slow and steady.
     Look ahead, people! Look ahead! There lies my place, far, far away. I see it now, I see it here, I will be there one day. Standing on the deck, I see the sun and the moon taking turns to witness my journey. I see the wind and the tides cheering upon my maiden voyage. Dear friends under the water watch me with love.
     Here I go, my beloved friends, feeling the first wind, with a pen in my hand. Relishing the peace sourced from the sound of a pen scratching across a parchment, I continue to sail, to find myself one day as the passionate writer who resides in the people's hearts.

Comments

  1. A Journey Of Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clear vision towards the destination.. My wisges for u to reach ur destination..
    All d best.. Keep going my bestie....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a toast for your beginning. Good luck Mate.
    Keep going & All the BEST.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment