There are only a very few things that have the tendency to make people feel like kids again. The one that tops the list is chocolate. Dark, milk.. Does it matter? Absolutely not. Made of a lovely blend of sugar, butter and the cocoa, the God's food itself, this enchanting delicacy is good enough to make someone happy beyond limits.
We could be running all the way to our work, or we could be in a mood so sulky that we want to everything to stop. But a small piece of chocolate can make us stop and put a smile on our faces. I mean, come on! Can you find someonewho can frown at the smell of cocoa bubbling in the butter? That's what I am talking about. Chocolate shows love and affection, in so many ways that we can't count. Chocolate is nothing but a positive sign that symbolises something good happening. Well I for one, have got one lovely rule, which says an apology will be accepted only if it has got a big lovely chocolate with it. Good for me! Who knows how many other people have such childish rules.
If you ask a child who loves chocolate, who do you wanna be in the future, most probably the answer will be a Chocolatier. I'm not a kid anymore but still I will give you the same answer. Now let's not think too big, but to know that a big pot of chocolate that people love is brewing in my kitchen, and that people are gonna enjoy having it, nothing can make me feel better than that. Though it could be a bit silly, Willy Wonka is my role model. Funny right? But I do wish to be someone like him, owning the biggest chocolate factory in the world.
Many of you might have forgotten the power of a small bar of chocolate. Being too busy in taking care of the busy lives, many miss the joy of sharing a chocolate with a a friend, or family and whoever. Feel the block of cocoa melt in your month with it, you can feel your worries melt away. Take some time every now and then, have some chocolate and feel good. Have a chocolaty day, guys!
Comments
Post a Comment